No visible height gain after going to gym, consuming proteins, lump under right nipple. Hormone levels?

Hello my name is Omar Bibars. I am 16 years old, I weigh 53 KG, and I am about 175 or 176 cm tall. My question is regarding hormone levels. You see I have been going to the gym for 3 years now and I haven t changed at all. I mean I got slightly bigger but that s not even visible. I was consuming proteins after workout too. Can this be due to my hormone levels? My right nipple also has a little lump under it. I have had this lump for 3 years now.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi Omar, welcome to HCM.

I am glad you are concerned about your health. For your hieght, you need to be approximately 65-69 kilos. Also, you are just 16 and you will definitely have a weight gain in the next 3-4 years. Do not worry about it. Eat as much as possible and sleep enough. Also work out enough. Protein supplements are not required unless you want to increase muscles a get into the fitness industry or so. Try eating healthy foods, lots of fluids, have frequent meals, avoid junk, include more dairy products and be happy.

Good Luck!!!!