No use of contraception after implant removed, periods delayed, having pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy chances?

I had implant removed on 22nd october and started bleeding on 25th october for about 5 days but it wasnt really bleeding it was only slight. Me and my boyfriend have.not used any form of contraception either since i have come off of the implant. I am now 11 days late for my period, done home pregnancy test several times some have got faint lines on some are negative. Doctors urine sample also came back negative. I have been getting alot.of pregnancy symptoms and am confused if i am infact pregnant or not? Would appreciate some help :-) thank you xx
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012