No stool, painful rectum, sensitive. Should i use a laxative?

thanks. this am when i tried to have a bm, no stool came out. I strained and strained, but nothing would leave the anus area except liquid, All day I continued to have more and more matter continue to reach that are and i felt a cd backuponstan need to evacuate, but no amount of pushing or strains worked.

As of now I have very painful rectum-very sensitive, a large and uncomfortable back up of stool, I have contant urge to go. I am not in any other distress. Should I use a laxative?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013