No sputum, X-ray showed hazy densities in the upper right lung and PTB undetermined. Cause of spot and remedy to get rid of it?

Hello.. Can someone help me? I had an xray undergone this May 21 and findings say I have a hazy densities in my upper right lung . Rest of the structures are within nomal limits. PTB activity undetermined. And because of this my job application failed. I already had an xray four years ago having the same result. I had my sputum checked it said I m clear so I didn t go with medication . But why am I still getting spot on my xray? Am I sick? What to do to remove it? It s becoming a hindrance to getting the job I want. I would appreciate a little help here enlighten me please. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012