No skin on ball of foot, hole in the foot, no pain, getting bigger due to picking

hi on the ball of my foot were my baby toe is the skin is missing,theres like a whole in my foot,however theres no pain.i pick it a lot witch makes it bigger.can you tell me what it is?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear XXXX,

From the description you gave it appears that you are having a ??trophic ulcer....

i need to know a more detailed history... like...can you feel any sensation other than pain in the sole? are you a diabetic? are you having any neurological disorder?

better still if you can post a photograph...

in any case you need to see a plastic surgeon for the management of this condition.