No sexual intercourse post child birth, partner finds satisfaction in porn, masturbation. Treatment?

after delivering my baby boy my husband did not want to have sex with me... its almost 7 months (AFTER DELIVERY) and durig pregenency also he did not want to have sex....so almost 1 n half year we are living bachlore life....although he use to musterbate (Self satisfaction through watching porn movies)......we faught a lot.... but he is now only interest in musterbation..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
hi good evening
it happens many times that when wife is pregnant then husbands cant not have regular sex due to pregnancy.it continues to 3-5 months after delivery
but you must encourage your husband for sex because he is already doing masturbation
you have to put more efforts for it,you can use some sex stimulants which will give arousal for your hubby
more over crate an environment for good sexual relationship as due to long gap it has worsen
thanks
dr vinod raina
sexologist