No sexual contact, dry and peeling skin on penis, bump on scrotum

Hi, I m 15 years old and I m a boy, I ve never had any sexual contact in my life but I have somethng weird going on with my genitals. For a couple months now the head of my penis has had dry skin that peels of and leaves a smooth, red , obvious piece of skin. I ve tried putting lotion on it but it doesn t help. I m very afraid that I have contracted an STD as I don t want there to be anyway that I can spread it to my girlfriend even though we are staying abstinent. Another problem is a bump on my scrotum , at first I thought it was a pimple on my scrotum but after a month it didn t change, I m worried it is some form of an STD or even a cyst . Please write back soon
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012