No seizures recently, had convulsions before a decade, on eptoin. Can I discontinue?

Hi! I am taking one tablet 100 mg per day eptoin tablets For 20 years for anti convulsion. I had seizure 20 years back but never had there after. I used to take 3 tablets per day for 4 years. Later the doctor reduced. From this month onward, I am taking only 50 mg tablets. I am no more in contact of my previous doctor. I am fine and fit now. Shall I keep taking 50 mg tablets or shall I discontinue? What are the side effects for a long use of eptoins? From Ram Singh
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012