No relief from constipation on using psylum husk, excessive flatus, imbalance. Next step?

i am 22 year old. i am using psylum husk since last 3 days (10 grams daily). but still the problem of constipation is not fully solved.i can just pass 30 to 40% stool in a day. my stomach and head are full of gas. while walking ,iI some time feel that i am going to fall. i am suffering from constipation since last 10 days. should i continue taking psylum husk with water or should i use cremaffin or dulcolex ( how much mg)
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012