No regular stools, took constipation tablets, passing bad gas, pain. Side effects of med?

Hi I'm 30yr old women, I wouldn't be regular at passing stools so I took 4 constipation tablets and I went to bathroom ok. But tonight after a Naomi got up and my lower back like around my kidneys feel like someone has stabbed me with a knife, I feel like I have been winded and finding it hard to sometimes catch a breath? Also passing really bad smelling wind just confirming that this is prob just constipation or affects of using these ducolax tablets?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013