No reduction in weight after using lipocut, have knee and back pain, also take thyronorm. Suggestion?

this question is to a hysician . I am a 57 years lady. my weight is 75Kg. i want to loose weight. for the last 2 months i am taking lipocut 60 (once a day ) . there is no reduction in my weight. how can i reduce my weight. there is no comlplaint of thyroid . once (5 years back) a little thyroid comlplaint was there and i used to take thyronom 1 mg. in addition to this i am having the knee pain and back pain also. kindly advice.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012