No periods while on cerazette pills. Sudden bleeding with pain, swelling in stomach. Reason?

Hello, I don t know whether you can help me, I have been on the pill for the last 9 month ( cerazette pill) and have never had a period, I have suddenly started bleeding for the last two weeks but it is nothing like a period, it is only little blood, but these last few days it has been bright red like fresh blood and has been a lot more often, I have had terrible pains and swelling in my stomach for the last two weeks and cannot get rid of this pain no matter what tablets I take, I also have ibs I m not sure if this has anything to do with it? I m 17 and cannot get a doctors appointment for another week and half :( I m very worried any help you could give me please? Thankyou so much!
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  271 Awaiting Answer