No periods, weakness in legs, tiredness. On diphereline injection. Endometriosis surgery done. Treatment?

hello, i have injected diphereline after my endometriosis surgery 4 times, it has passed about 2 month an 2 weeks since my last injection . but i didn t have my perios yet, I have a problem it is abou 3 weeks that i have weekness in my leg and also pain, and when i walk i rapidly get tired ALOT, is it normal or it is not due to this medicine and i have to go to doctor, I have this fear if i have MS :(
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  185 Awaiting Answer