No periods, vaginal discharge, itching sensation. On fertyl tablets. Scan shows PCOD. Can I get pregnant while on medication?

hi sir/madam i got married last year.. before 3 months my periods got stopped i have done with pelvic scaning as my doctor suggested in that scan reports it shown that i have bi-lateral pcod then my doctor suggested me to take fertyl tablets from 2nd day of my period to 6th day...i am planing for pregnency..Do fertyl tablet help me to become pregnent? and do there will be any side effects? and now a days i am suffering from little white discharge and itching sensation what is the reson for my problem?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern look the pregnancy is more natural phenomenon than the physiological, this is entirely depends upon the certain compatibility, if this is being fulfilled then pregnancy is must, and this compatibility are normal ovulation, sperm count, coitus at the time of ovulation, balanced hormone level, taking medicine for this does not have a promising results, hope this information helps you have nice day.