No periods, unable to conceive. Taking deviry medication, no relief. Treatment?

hi madam, I am XXXX. I have one doubt. I got married and 7 months ago, Now am not preganut. My mensenses cycle now get stoped for last 2 months. so i cuncel the doctor she told take dubstin tablet for 3days in first month so problem solve for 1st month. 2nd month also same problem this time i take deviry 10mg for 3dyas (11th to 13 day and Night) now mensenses not come. my peirod date is 25th.what to do ? am totly disturbed? pls reply me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012