No periods since years, have milky to brownish discharge, have diarrhea post meals, breast discharge that hardens, virgin. Cause?

I have not had a period since 50 years old. I am 57 years old and have had discharge color ranging from milky to near brown color. I wear a pad because I leak. I am well overweight as well. Also, for the past few weeks after a meal I have diarhea within 15 to 20 minutes. I am not able to keep food in my stomach . I also have a leaky right breast discharge that hardens and is milky substance and shows up on my night close. I have never married, still pure. I don t smoke , and rare glass of wine. My cravings are cheese and pasta and love veggies and a cup and 1/2 of coffee in the morning. I used to be very active, but my knees have slowed me down. I am concerned now.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012