No periods since surgery to remove fibroids, scan showed thin endometrium, no success with medicines. Medicines to grow endometrium?

i am 44 years old & have not menstruated since october 2009 after a surgery to remove fibroid but my hormonal level is normal. I did a vaginal scan & my doctor said my endometrium was thin and recommended progynova and pronolut N and said I will bleed but I have completed the prescription but have not menstruated, what do I do to grow my endometrium because I want to conceive quickly,
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012