No periods since surgery, spotting with black of brown discharge, no improvement with medicines. Remedy?

Please doctor! I need your help am 22yes old. I had a surgery over 3year ago and since then my period refuse to come again but instead of the of my normal period to come I was discharging (bring bad odours,, change colour sometimes the colour ‘ll be black, brown) I have used some many drugs to bring it to a normal but all my efforts was in vain. Please I heed you help. (advise and drugs) . Thanks. May the Almighty God bless and reward you amen. Waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012