No periods since miscarriage, have abdominal pain and pregnancy symptoms. Normal after effects or abnormal pregnancy?

Hi Doctor I had a miscourage in September this year, I had a womb scrub and suffered severe pain in my womb in October, I haven t seen my periods ever since and I m now experiencing abdorminal pain and I have pregnancy symptoms , could this be after effects or I m having an abnormal pregnancy again? Please help me doctor coz I don t have money to see my doctor at the moment and I m terrified of public hospitals
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer