No periods since getting off depo, trying to conceive. Hpt negative. What should be done?

hello im doreen ive been off birth control (depo shot) for a very long time now i got it march19 2012 i never went back on jun19 2012 to get it again me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby now but its hard im not getting my period ive never recieved it again however dec 20 2012 i was bleeding lightly for about 3 or 4 days im talking only one light blood line on a pad or just the tip of a tampon light but that was the only time ive been naseous and throwing up on and off but only at night i took home pregnancy test but they come out negative what should i do i really want to have is baby im 23 years old
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013