No periods, pregnancy test negative, prescribed Sysrone. Suggestions?

Sir, MY name is divya and I am 23 yr old female,my prblm is that I am not getting my period since from the last month and i have tested the pregenacy test it is negative my doctor advice me to take sysrone tablets twice in a day for three days and still I am not having my period.what would i do please suggest me bcoz these days is now become so stressfull for me.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Well come to HCM
If you worried about pregnancy and this is negative then this is nothing to worry, in my opinion need to take any medicine for you need to wait for this , because underlying cause of amenorrhea need to be known, and for that best way to get done the ultrasonography, hope this information helps, have a nice day.