No periods, pregnancy test negative. Ultrasound done, endometrium thick, PCOS. Pregnancy chances?

hi din of last period was jan. 08, 2013 i been tried 3 pregnncy test and all came out a very faint line only for the second line..i cant determine whether it is a positive or not..this morning i went to ob to have my transvi but first she gave me preg.test to be sure if negative or not..its showed a second line but not so dark but its more visible than my first 3 try...i have my ultrasound then, sonologist said that im not pregnant..after that we came back to my ob and she explained that my endometrium thickened in proliferative phase and polycystic ovaries...kindly explain further, is it possible that i am pregnant even negative in ultrasound?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013