No periods post miscarriage, urine test negative, PMS symptoms, back ache, throat infection, US with thick endometrium. Pregnant?

Hi I am Nupur from India .In oct i had a miscarriage and it was cleared by 6th oct.i got my first period after that on 1st dec.I was due for my next periods on 1st Jan.But havent gt it till date ..9 days over. Urine test is negative. Sonography reports awaited but that shows the endometrium s thick HCG test report awaited too. I had all the PMS symptoms around the 1st.Now have a back ache and a throat infection...could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013