No periods post miscarriage, constant anaerobic infections, pelvic pain, vaginal bleeding. Treatment for symptoms?

I have had a miscarriage and was told that every thing had passed through. Five months on I have not had a period. I get constant anaerobic infections . Have had different antibiotics . The bleeding then stops for a short while but comes back. I get some pelvic pain . Mainly on the right in the morning. I constantly feel like or have to belch..and have wind.. I get bad acid. I m worried about the vaginal bleeding .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013