No periods post implant with weight gain, pain and movement in lower stomach area. Chances of pregnancy?

hi I ve had the implant in for 1year and 3months now. in the first year I experience headaches , feeling sick which on 2 occasions I was sick and dizziness , but just recently I keep getting pain and movement in my lower stomach area. sometimes I have to stay still til the pain goes, i m getting worried that i might be pregnant because ever since i ve had the implant put in i ve had no periods and gain quiet a bit of weight. please help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012