No periods, only spotting, taking progestron tablet, b long, benforce. Chances of pregnancy?

i am 27, i got my period lost moth 26 th, i using b long and benforce m, after follucular study i,e 16th day of my period i used progestron hormone tablet for 12days, 30th I got spoting but no proper bleeding , is there ant chances for pregnancy, right now alos I am using benforce m and blog tablets, right now also just spoting
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here the chances of pregnancy is very less likely, as I say that with the changing of life style now the symptoms of pregnancy no more remain the sign of pregnancy and the best way to get done the ultrasonography test this could give very accurate result even in the early days, have a nice day.