No periods, on chymoral forte, blong, folic acid. Had taken danaol for endometriosis. How can I start my periods?

I am suffering from irregular mensuration and heavy non stop bleeding from last 3 years. My dr told to check my thyroid and prolactin Harmon and my tsh level was low and prolactin was high then after the medication it s totally normal. But the problem still not solved. And i changed the dr and she said that my problem is endometriosis and i took danaol 200 for 3 months. and just now i stopped it my c.a 125 is normal and no cyst in my ovary. and currently i m taking chymoral forte, blong and folic acid for 1 months. i m not having mensuration last 3 months. would it happen my mensuration after a month? or what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012