No periods, negative urine test. Low hemoglobin. Thyroid test suggested. Need medicine

hello Dr.. I Miss. Priya.
I have menses date on march 3 but till now i dont get menses. I am little bit worried about this. Urin test is negetive. doctors are saying may be hemoglobin is less but that is also ok i.e 11.5 is my hemoglobin %. And now doctors saying there may be any harmons problem. so do a thyroid test. I am very much worried about this. I ate onion, sesame seeds and papaya also but still i dont get my periods. SO please suggest me doctor i m begging u. please tell me wat may be the problems that y i dont get my periods till now. my marriage is on may 25th if this is the problem then how can i marry may be my date will come on that day. So please suggest me any medicin which helps to get a quick periods..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013