No periods, missed taking birth control pills. Can I take a new pack of pills?

I missed my last 2 birth control pills. I was suppose to take the last one yesterday (sunday) and I havent taken one since friday. Should i take both of them today and start my new pack next monday? i still didnt get my period (it usually comes on wednsday) please let me know what is the best thing to do. Or should I just discard those pills and start a new pack on sunday. Or perhaps starting a new packet today and skipping my period is a better idea?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013