No periods, low estrogen levels. Not pregnant. Due to stress and overweight?

Hi, I am from cambodia.I am 19 years old. I have been in Australia for 5 months. I have problem with my period which it has not come for 2 months. There is no pregnancy. Hormone revealed low oestrogen. I really worry about that because I live far away from my parent. I think it is due to stress and I lost a little bit weight(2 kg). What should I do now? I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for answering my question
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012