No periods, intermittent brown discharge after getting off depot injection. Had normal pap smear. What is the reason?

I have been on the depot injection for years and never had this before when I have come off it. My last injection was in September and I have not had a period yet. I am getting intermittent brown discharge when I wipe sometimes. No pain. Had recent smear that was normal. As this has never happened before I am a little worried can you help explain why this is happening?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
It is normal to not have periods after depot injection . Also pap smear is normal so absolutely nothing to worry about.