No periods, had mid-cycle spotting, mild cramping, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, negative pregnancy test. Reason?

My last period was July 5th & it is now August 8th & I have not had a period yet! A few days before my missed period I spotted a little & the day of my missed period I completely stopped, I have had mild cramping, nausea , fatigue , dizziness , mild headaches & I have been achy. I have taken 3 tests & they all say negative, but everyone has told me it may be too early & for me to wait until the weekend to see if I start & if I don t start to go see a doctor that Monday. I need HELP! I don t know what is going on, I am so confused.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012