No periods from 3 moths even after taking primolut-n and duphaston

hello doc,post delivery after a c-section on 29jan 2010 iv got periods during 8th mth of my son,since then my periods were regular ,,,last period was on jan 19 2011,,,,since then i din get periods yet,iv got both urine n blood tests done last mth but gynic gav me primolut-n 5mg thrice for 3dayz,,,till 10dyz no period,so i took duphaston-10mg twice for 5days....till now no periods its almost 10dyz now...wat cud b the rezon 4no menses even after takin so many medicnes 4 withdrawal of bleeding????do i hav still chances for pregnancy???m even on gluco[hage-500 twice daily after meals since december.....b4 my 1st pregnncy i was having pcos,sp was on glycomet-850mg for almost 8mths n mny periods wer regular while i was on it,n by god s grace i even conceived as soon as i joine dmy husband here in riyadh,,,after delivery all my ovaries wer alright der wer no in frb i went thru lot of stress as my mom had a new lif,,,cud dat stress b d rezon,,but how long will i ndt get periods dis is 1st time dat even after taking medicnes m not getting my periods,,,,m i pregnant??? or watz d rezon plz help as i want anoder baby as my son is 15mths now
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011