No periods for 4 months, pinkish discharge, fishy odor. Pregnant?

Hi I've had no period for almost 4 months now. I have taken pregnancy tests and 1 came back a very light positive while all.others came back negative. The past 4 days I have had a pinkish discharge only when I wipe. Also I'm having a very fishy odor with it. I go to the drs on Wednesday but this is very concerning to me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Welcome to HCM.
You have to go for USG to confirm the diagnosis of pregnancy at this stage.
Some discharge usually occurs during pregnancy.
If discharge is increasing than you have to start hormonal management under guidance of your gynecologist.
I also advise to start iron,calcium,folic acid,dha supplement.
Keep in touch with your doctor regularly for antenatal check up.