No periods, finished ginette 35 course, also taking acnetane. Should I be worried?

I started taking ginette 35 on the last day of my menstruation (started on the a Wednesday on the silver section) and am at the silver section again. Im only left with one tablet before i finish the cycle but still haven t got my period. I was taking it together with Acnetane (for acne vulgain) as advised by my dermatologist because one should not fall pregnant when taking Acnetane as it can lead to giving birth to a deformed baby. I had a problem of missing the pill by at least 3 hours for the better part of the cycle. Sould i be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  84 Awaiting Answer