No periods even after taking nordette. Had taken emergency control pills post sex. Cause?

My bf and I had sex last Nov. 26 we used condom plus withdrawal method. Then we has sex last dec. 1, without condom...so I took Emergency control pill(Nordette) about 2hours after. 4pills then another 4 after 12hrs. I m expecting to have my menstruation by dec. 8 but I still have none. I decided to take another 4 yesterday at noon and 4 last midnight. I still have no mens, could this mean that my body is used to nordette? It was actually my 3rd and 4th time to use it. 1st was last year...then august 2012, october 2012, dec. 8 and dec. 10. Please help. thank you. My last mens was last nov. 13...I have an irregular cycle
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012