No periods even after taking deviry, negative pregnancy test. Had taken meprate to postpone periods. What could be the reason?

i did not have irregular periods before!i used meprate for 15 days (2 tablets per day) for my wedding and after i stopped taking them i got my periods ,but it was not a proper flow! i did not get my periods for more than 2 months from then! pregnency tests are negative! i went to the doctor and she gave me divery for 5 days and i did not get my periods still! i took divery from 4th to 9th and did not get periods still! what could be the reason?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012