No periods even after taking Modus, intense breast pain, negative blood and urine pregnancy test. Cause?

Dear Doctor, I am Selva from Chennai,India. My age is 24. I have ot married on May 25,2012 and my last periods was on may 20. I didn t get my periods yet. I consulted with Gynoecologist and she has taken blood and urine test for testing if i am conceived but the result came negative. She prescribed me Modus tablet and I have taken 5 tablets till yesterday but i didn t get my periods yet. My both breasts also paining for the last three days. Could you please help me on this. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012