No periods, duphaston, white discharge, body ache, high temperature, test negative

Hey! I got married 7months back and before two moths me n my husband decided to have a baby, as my cycle was very irregural so the doctor adviced me to take duphaston and after 5-7days I ll have my periods but today is the 13day and I haven t got my periods.from the past one week I m having periods pain and white discharge also my body temperature is a bit higher then normal (may be cz of weather change) and I have body aches and back aches too.strip says negative. What to do? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012