No periods, cramps. Have protected sex. Could I be pregnant?

I finished my period on the 8th of March 2013 and i haven't had my period since. I have since become sexually active with my boyfriend but we always use protection. I have been getting pains where i'd usually get them for my period but there is no sign of it... Could i be pregnant? Also, i have been under a lot of stress recently from my mum leaving me to move to another city and have also been self harming to deal with this... Could that be anything to do with it? Many thanks for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013