No periods, cramping, spotting, red then brown. Reason? Pregnant?

I have not had an actual period since February 17th, I have not yet did a pregnancy test because I have been going through fertility on and off and I am tired of getting disappointed over it. I have not done no fertility meds or anything since October of 2012. On around March 18 I had cramping but nothing. Then on March 19th I had a little bit of spotting but that was it, then nothing. Then on April 9th I thought I was starting my cycle but it was just brown, later on that night it turned really light red, then the next morning it was back to brown but barely there. I had the brown on and off for 3 days and here on the 4th day nothing. I don't know what would be going on. Maybe I am pregnant. What are your suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013