No periods, continuous spotting after getting of ortho evra patch, had unprotected sex, have bloated stomach, breast pain, vomiting, diarrhea. What do the signs indicate?

I stopped the ortho evra patch after taking it only 2 weeks , a couple days later I spotted for about 3 days which i assume was withdrawal bleeding returning then had unprotected sex as soon as it ended on May 18th and I m positive he came in me .. about 4 days later I begin to spot, just 2 tiny dots of red discharge which turned to light bleeding then scanty and lasted for 8 days! But on the 8th day it was lots of clear and red discharge with nothing else. Well now it s time for my next period and I m experiencing lots of cramps but no other signs of a period and today is June 16 all I have is scanty brown discharge every other few hrs which is now thick yellow/white/clear discharge that gushed out today with a little bit of red mixed in it which came after a load of mild cramps and NOW still NO BLOOD and no more discharge as of now NONE and I really feel pregnant. Basically its withdrawal bleeding , unprotected sex , 4 days later period or more withdrawal bleeding then next month no period just discharge a few times and 2 week late so far! My lower abdomen is much firmer esp after I eat one small thing, it s gets extremely bloated and firm at the bottom and right above my pubic bone I can no longer poke in with my fingers, it s too firm and my breast ache especially thru the night. But since I had I period after stopping, shouldn t i definitely have had a period by now? I doubt they are irregular. And a few nights ago I ate a small meal, about 3 hours later, I felt a cramp in my stomach and immediately vomitted nothing but the meal I had recently ate and felt a slight headache and then perfectly fine after it! Usually when I am sick from food, diarrhea all night is accompanied by it but there wasn t. and today in the shower i had a clot of discharge come out .it was clear with a little red in it . Checked a hr later there was a little discharge with a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of red in it.. nothing major at all and now I check and there s NOTHING. AND let me add this important info in too, I had unprotected sex a week ago and he came inside me POSITIVELY. Then Sorry if tmi but I have all these symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012