No periods but not pregnant also

hi i just got married in january and lost my virginity during honeymoon. i got hymen break after 5-6 times of sex but my husband dint ejaculate in my vagina. so i m sure i m not pregnant . but now after 40 days of due of my periods i am not getting periods.. i checked 2 times with the pregnancy tester and it comes negative as usual.. i am afraid whether i am pregnant or not....
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, u must be having some hormonal changes, which has caused delay in your periods.consult a gynaecologist.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Even the pre-ejaculatory fluid contains sperm that is enough to make you pregnant .So ejaculation inside the vagina is not mandatory for getting pregnant .As the urine for pregnancy test is negative ,so get sonography to find other causes of delayed periods like PCOD.Consult the gynecologist Disclaimer