No periods after unprotected sex. Took nordette pills. Am I pregnant?

Hi, I am rhea. I am so very worried because until now I don t still get my period. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last March 1, 2013. My period was last Feb 10, 2013 and according to my ovulation calendar it was my safe day, (i need confirmation about this pls?) but i am so worried so I researched on any possible solution because we are not yet ready to have a baby. I read about this emergency contraceptives , the nordette, I took 4 pills last March 4, 2013 as what suggested. Now, my problem is, I still don t get my period until now? can you please explain? is it because of the pills or I am actually pregnant? WORRRRRIED! :((((
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013