No periods after taking the morning after pill. Negative test reports for pregnancy

I took the morning after pill two weeks ago and still haven t had my period. Unfortunately, I can t remember the date I got my period in January. I have had two pregnancy tests and both showed a negative result. Is it possible the MAP could have caused a missed period. I have a three month old baby, panicked as don t want another baby just yet
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Mar 2014

I understand your concern.
Periods may become irregular after the morning after pill. Sometimes the periods may come early or sometimes they may get delayed. However if delayed beyond a week of the due date pregnancy is a possibility. It seems your tests have been done too early. I advise that you repeat them after 3-4 weeks of the after pills.
However if you are breast feeding, it itself causes irregular periods. In that case just repeat the test after 3 weeks and if negative, do not worry.

Hope I was able to help you.
Thanks for the question and for using HCM.