No periods after taking mensovit plus. What should be the next step?

hi i am asha from kerala, my period date every month 5th normally happened 2-3 days before on this date but this tyme not happened so i checked pregnency ( i-can) but it showing positive so i visited clinic doctor and he suggested me to take mensovit plus .... now i took that and now its 4 days nothing happened help on this ....what is my next stage...? i dont want this time baby bcos now my child is just 1 and half yrs old . so kindly help me on this issue and guide me how to go further...... thanks & regards asha.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
If you are not on any contraception and menstruating regularly, then it is highly possible that you could have conceived. You may not get a withdrawal bleeding in such circumstances. You should consult your gynecologist and after assessment and if everything else is normal, you may go for a medical abortion if you do not want to continue your pregnancy. Take care.