No periods after taking duphaston, sodium ascorbate did bring periods. Why does it happen?

hi. i took duphaston for 12 days 2x a day and still no periods. the last 2 months i have stopped duphaston and took sodium ascorbate 1000mg 3x a day and this suprisingly gave me periods for 2 months. the 3rd month i didnt have my period so i took duphaston. i missed 1 day only and i usually take it for 1o days only. i took another 2 more days just to make sure i get my period. 2 days has past still no period. when does it happen? pregnancy is out of the question so its either i hve my period or there is a problem. I have polycystic ovaries
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer