No periods after taking depo, sore breasts, nipples, discharge increase. Pregnant?

I had one depo shot in the first week of April, stopped depo due to side effects. I have yet to get a period at all sense the day i recieved the shot. my husband and I have had unprotected sex for the past two weekends and randomly before this. This week, tired grouchy and very emotional , sore breasts and nipples as well as an increase in discharge and sensitivity to smell. Took a test and neg. not sure what it could be. Prego , peroid, or depo. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012