No periods after taking Ipill, negative pregnancy test. Medicine?

HI I m 27 and had got my last period on 17 th of August .I had I pill on the last day of my period that is the 23rd th day and but I never had intercourse still on safe side I had taken I pill but now it s being one n half months n still I haven t got my periods .I have also done pregnancy test twice but it s showing negative results ..I m very scared ad dnt knw the exact reason of delayed in my periods ..please suggest any medicine for me to start my period again nmake it regular again ..m very scared of getting pregnant .plz do I pay you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012