No periods after stopping yasmin pills. Took duphaston, having abdominal pain, sore breast but no periods. Reason for no periods, trying to conceive?

Hi, i stopped taking pills( Yasmin) last March 22,( i was not able to finish the pack) , LMP March 26 that lasted for 4 days, still have no period , went to the OB, and prescribed Duphaston 2xa day for 5 days. My last tablet was last Saturday, and i have been experiencing abdomen pain, sore breasts. Took a PT test before taking Duphaston and it shows negative results. Still have no period for about a week now, my Ob says, its should come 3 day after the last duphaston.I was trying to conceive a baby.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
hi,thanks for the query,
Yes you will get your periods after 3-4 days of duphaston.may be your period is a delayed was period pattern before taking yasmin?was it regular or irregular?your sore breasts will be better after you get your periods.Try this month.a normal couple have only 8-10% chance to become pregnant in one menstrual it will take nearly a year to become have not mentioned how long you were married.dont lose heart